Saturday, November 27, 2010

kranberrie's guest write :)

I really have no idea how to start this post :)

First off....

Dear Amy,

You are my very best friend.  You make the sun rise in the morning and the stars fall at night.  Without you I would be in the darkness, cold and alone.  Everyday you make my life better, you show me the brighter side of things and pull me out of my horrid moods.  I'm so thankful that you're my friend and I hope you understand that if you come to a point in your life where you feel useless, just know you're of use to me.  You make me happy, you make me me.

I love your openness to everything, you're just a free person who loves to experience new things each and every day.  I envy your inner beauty just as much as your outer beauty.  Everyone feels like they could be just a few steps closer to beautiful.  You aren't a few steps away from beautiful.  You are beautiful.  To everyone.  A lot of people are close minded and secretive and so their true words don't escape from their lips very often.  I promise you, that is the only reason you are not complimented during every precious second of your life.  You have so much to show, and I know you can accomplish your dreams, darling.  Just keep trying.  Because soon enough, you'll get it.  And you'll have everything you've ever wanted.  Just like you'll always have me.

Friends forever,

kranberrie

Alright!! Well since I'm done with the letter, I guess I'd better head off to find my Ames a new background! :D  Imma make your blog so dang dandy, Amy!
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment