Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fun Day ♥

Today I had a BLAST hanging out with Courtney.
We haven't talked this much since last year!

So we went to Fashion Place mall, and just totally messed around. It was hilarious :)
It was nice to get the stress out and just have a good time.

--------

The past two days were amazing..
My English teacher told us how he died for 23 seconds.. and his story was devastating.
Then he told us that he couldn't have steak or hamburgers, or milk, or hardly anything because of it. It was terrible.. :(

But he's an AMAZING teacher, and I'm glad he's staying strong :)

--------

I get my braces off this month! ♥
So happy! :D
Hope it's not too bad.. Haha :)

Anyways,
xoxo,
Amy :)

3 comments:

  1. so you and courtney are friends again?? i thought she was mean since she got on the cheer team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So uhhh I miss your posts!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And btw good job on the world record, it looked way cool! :D I get ungrounded on Halloween now so Ill text you! Sorry I couldnt email you back!

    ReplyDelete